Monday, April 23, 2012

Bubble Pizza

This is one of my favorite fun dinners.  It's from a Goose Berry Patch recipe book that I "borrowed" from my mom a few years ago.  I thought I gave her the cookbook back and almost panicked when I didn't have the recipe!  It's pretty simple, but I thought I'd record it just in case!

Bubble Pizza

3  7 1/2 oz. tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, quartered
14  oz jar spaghetti sauce, divided
3c shredded mozarella cheese, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
Your choice of pizza toppings

Place biscuit pieces in a large mixing bowl; add half the spaghetti sauce, 2 cups cheese and garlic.  Mix until biscuit pieces are well coated; spread in a greased 13"x9" baking pan.  Pour remaining sauce on top; add any optional toppings.  Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment