Monday, April 22, 2013

Brothers and Sister

I have a few memories of playing with my sister growing up, when we were getting along and enjoying each other's company.  Most of my memories of our childhood relationship, however,  include us teasing and torturing each other mercilessly.  I thought that was just the normal relationship siblings were supposed to have.  We are great friends now, and I'm very thankful that they have gotten over the torture I caused them in our childhood.  :) 

I'm not exactly sure why, but my kids seem to get along pretty great.  Oh sure, they have their moments and for a long time I thought they would start fighting when they got older, because I thought that's what siblings did, but they haven't so far!  (crossing my fingers)  Maybe it's because they're home together all day and have each other as companions.  Or maybe it's because they're pretty close in age and have similar interests.  Whatever the reason, I'm enjoying it every day and so happy that they love eachother and love to be with each other. 




No comments:

Post a Comment