Thursday, July 4, 2013

Our 2013 Florida Vacation in Pictures

Lots of time hanging out at the pool.

All three kids tuckered out from a busy day of driving and swimming.

I could spend Mother's Day like this every year!

Mother's Day at Clearwater Beach, FL

It was beautiful! 

Building sandcastles and digging holes.

EM enjoying the warm waves.


Everyone hanging out in the water.  LD wasn't feeling well this day.  

LegoLand!

One of my favorite parts of the trip was having lunch at the dinosaur restaurant in Downtown Disney.  I don't remember the name, but it was a cool experience!

Silly husband, I love him.

Massive aquarium in the restaurant.

EM and me being princesses.

Our family at the Magic Kingdom

The kids all loved the Buzz Lightyear ride!  I think it might be my  favorite too!

You eat lots of food shaped like Mickey's head at Disney.

Ice cream while we wait for the parade.

We finally were able to see some characters!  

Handsome JR waiting to go into the Haunted Mansion.

Josh in Gaston's chair at the tavern.

I wonder what they were talking about?

LD and I went on the train ride around the park while the big kids went on a roller coaster.  He was a little excited!

EM was telling me about the roller coaster she just went on.  I think she liked it.

Jesse and Woody, Howdy, howdy, howdy!

awwwww...

My boys waiting for the fireworks.  I'm not sure what shocked LD, but it's cute.

EM spent hours chasing little lizards this week.

Daytona Beach, FL

Don't let the waves catch you!

Josh and EM doing some surfing.

Baby and I on the beach.

JR on the beach.

We had lots of fun searching for jellyfish!

Long line at Disney's Universal Studios.

Almost there!

I think he's a little sleepy.

Pretty girl.

It's nothing short of magical watching fireworks over Cinderella's Castle.

The whole crew at Universal Studios.

The "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" play area is always a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment